The Atom of Democracy is a Secret Ballot.
The Secret Ballot Project (TSBP) is a non-profit effort to educate the Public about what a “secret” is and how the correct use of secrets secures democratic governance in peaceful societies.
“It’s not the voting that counts, it’s the counting that counts.”~Sam Shepard
TSBP is brought to you by the CIPHR ThinkTank, a development project of the nonprofit CryptoRights Foundation (CRF). CRF is made up of crazed right-wing ideologues funded by evil billionaires who want to warp your mind with disinf— oh… no, just kidding… we’re actually a small human rights nonprofit quietly working on security technology R&D since 1998. We continue to exist on the vapors from the kindness of generous people like you.
• Ballot Security and Democratic Outcomes…and more…
• Technical Information on Ballot Secrecy
• Ballot Tampering 101
• Can Anyone Vote Safely?
• How to Rig an Election in 10 Easy Steps
• Citizen Voter Interfaces: Let’s Make Them Better
• Electronic Ballot Systems It’s All In the Counting
• Digital Voting Hardware Can Never Be Secure Enough
• The Most Secure Voting Method: Paper Ballots
• Automated Counting Systems require Paper Ballots
• How to Prove Your Vote Was Counted Correctly
• Voting System Vulnerabilities
• Cryptographic Enhancements to Ballot Processing
• Secure Voter-Verifiable Ballot Receipts
• I Think I Voted
Donations are 100% tax-deductible.
If you have ideas, proposals or research to contribute or just a question or want to make a tax-deductible donation, please use our Contact Form.
“You must be able to keep how you vote secret…~from “How Can You Prove Your Vote Was Counted?”
— and still be able to verify that your vote was correctly counted.
Otherwise, you live in some variation of a Police State.”